Last night, Huawei invited Professor Zhang Wenhong to the Huawei Institute for Research to answer the global anti- epidemic problems of employees and their families. I personally summarized several views of Professor Zhang at the meeting record:
1. Temperature: Don't expect too much that the new coronavirus will disappear as the temperature rises. The new coronavirus may only be inactivated at 50 ° C. Except for the equatorial region, this kind of environmental condition cannot be reached.
2. Vaccines: Don‘t expect too much vaccine to be marketed in the short term. Currently, the fastest vaccine development is China and the United States. Among them, China and France are conducting vaccine experiment cooperation, such as experiments on monkeys (primates). 1 Year and a half.
3. Time: Pr. Zhang: "If the global epidemic in 1-2 months can be stopped, I do n’t need to come to Huawei to answer the question of anti-epidemic as it may last 1-2 years, and the scope of East Asia and Southeast Asia is basically under control. Scope, including Japan, Singapore, etc. For a long time in the future, it may be in a normal stage where the medical system is very sensitive and everyone is working in a hurry. "
4. Country: At present, Professor Zhang's most worried countries are: India, South America and Africa, mainly because these countries have relatively backward medical conditions and poor diet and nutrition.
5. Prevention: 1) The most critical thing when washing your hands is to wash your hands frantically; 2) Keep enough sleep and do not stay up late; 3) Communicate with people, even if you wear a mask, you still need to keep a safe distance, and remember not to get together and talk together.
6. Symptoms: 1) Fever and cough are not completely manifestations of severe new crown. If you are in an area where foreign medical resources are scarce, you can first isolate and recover to avoid cross-infection; 2) However, the following circumstances require additional attention: if found Climbing the stairs by yourself, there are obvious signs of wheezing and weakness from the first floor to the third floor, or there are obvious signs of wheezing and chest tightness when walking 200 meters on the flat ground. You should go to the hospital for inspection in time.
7. Diet: First of all, for the new coronavirus, there is currently no effective medicine to cure the disease, most people (especially young people) can recover from nutritional therapy, the key is to eat enough protein, Professor Zhang ’s Daily dietary requirements: At least two eggs, two glasses of milk, one meal with fish, and one meal with beef must be guaranteed for one day. (Professor Zhang believes that the protein content of white porridge and rice is not enough, eat less pickles)
8. Cases (Shanghai): According to the statistics of all cases in Shanghai, children with infections are mild. 80% of patients can heal themselves through diet and Chinese and Western medicine adjuvant treatment; 20% of patients need to rely on oxygen therapy for two weeks Left and right can be self-healing; only 3% to 5% of severe patients require intubation treatment.
9. After cure: 1) After treatment, there will be basically no sequelae, and no pulmonary fibrosis similar to SARS will occur; 2) After cure, the patient will not be transmitted to others; 3) After the cure, the antibody immunity is currently not very accurate. It cannot be said absolutely that after the antibody is available, there will be no problem.
10. Office: 1) According to Shanghai case statistics, there is currently insufficient or direct evidence that the new coronavirus is transmitted through central air conditioning, and all cases in Shanghai can be traced to specific transmission routes; 2) statistically, aerosol transmission is not the main transmission route , The place where the office environment has the greatest risk is the elevator; 3) the office environment has windows to open the window, it is better to bring a mask if there is no window.
11. Masks: 1) If it is a normal life situation, there is no need to change the masks strictly according to 4 hours. Professor Zhang ’s masks are also taken off at home. Find a place where there is sunlight and then wear it in the sun. The front and back are just fine; (Professor Zhang by the way dazzled a rich ... alas, envy and jealousy) 2) One thing to note, do not take off the mask at the same time with nearby people, especially on the plane, remember not to be next People take off their masks to eat at the same time.
12. Health: 1) Do n’t overwork yourself during the epidemic. Excessive fatigue will lead to a decrease in immunity; 2) Do n’t be too thin. That means that the nutrition is not balanced and a reasonable diet, especially protein intake; 3) Don't be too fat also, have a great impact in severe cases; 4) Worry about eating too much, leading to obesity, it is recommended to strengthen exercise, especially when you get up early and few people, go out for a few laps, running is a good exercise; 5) Do not stay at home The one-off house is too long. At present, outdoor is safe. Especially in parks with few people, you can go out and walk by keeping a safe distance.
Last but not least, eat more protein everyday, washing hands frequently, do more exercise, and maintain a good mood!